Monday, March 8, 2010

Northern Hermosillo stinks



A couple of days ago we all habitants of Hermosillo were warned that for 2 days we would have no water in our houses. So everyone started to prepare for this shortage, so they began filling their “tinacos” and “cisternas” so people wouldn’t run out of water. So it got me thinking: “Why the hell does this happens?” and I wonder if it’s because we are really running out of water or there is another reason to this. I remember last year, we had the same problem, through this time of the year, and there was one the day that there was no water, and all of a sudden the governor solve the problem. So finally I came to the conclusion that all of this may be a publicity stunt for the government or just some kind of arrangement with the “tinacos “ and “cisternas” sellers; because, if you pay close attention, you realize that those kind of sellers won a lot last year so they did this year selling their product. So I’m still thinking of that issue, and I think that it is kind of both a publicity stunt and a arrangement between seller and government.

No comments: