Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Narcotic in a point of view helps Mexican Economy.



I think that this guys "Mafiosos" are moving a great quantity of money nowdays, maybe its offensive to Mexico that without this guys maybe the Mexican Economy be worst.


Its something to be ashame but its true: There not much Information to give because I couldn't help myself by any webpage.





What I want to let know people with this post is that Mexico should be ashame of our economy.


I asked some Politic about this and he told me this words: If we kill all the narcotics with one bullet, the Economy will fall in a huge quantity.





What I learned doing this post is that the girls that hang out with this "Mafiosos" don't end up in their better shape.

Adding something to this text , I want to talk about the Girls that get alone with this Narcotics, they end up bad , with no life , this guys don't care about themselves either they will care about us .

In concluison I want to tell people, that it is not good but the true is that our economy in a ceratin way of view it helps it.

No comments: