Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC Accident


The ABC tragedy, Who’s fault is it? In my opinion this whole whose fault is it issue got out of control and turn completely in a political issue.

Looking for the responsibles to get them into jail, I think that isn’t the solution because it was an accident; Accidents are just accidents!!!. If the parents of the children want to blame someone they should start by blaming their selves cause you as a parent shouldn’t leave your kids in a place were you know he or she isn’t safe, so if you leave your children in there and you know it isn’t safe to leave them there then you are leaving them under your own responsibility.

Something else that I realized was that after the accident, the parents focused more in the elections than in getting a good medical service for the kids that were still alive; and as cruel as it may sound I think that those kids are fare more important at the moment than the ones that died; Why? simple, cause the dead kids aren’t going to come back and they are not suffering, while the kids that are still alive are suffering and struggling to continue alive.

People all over Sonora started to protest and blame a specific political partie and converted the accident into a Political thing, which I think it wasn’t the correct thing to do. I know that the parents from the kids that died received some money to pay the funerals and those things, and that after they accepted the money they declared that Bours wanted to buy their silence. But then I thought how do they dare to declare those things after they accept money? I just think that’s really ironic.

Then there was another whole scandalous thing, it turned that the owners of the day-care were related to the wife of the Ex- Governor of Sonora, Lourdes Laborín, and so after this we have that they found that in reality the owners were related to the Former Presidents Wife Margarita Zavala, but how come the people never knew that? well as I said before, it was because of the way the things in Sonora were being managed by political interests ( notice that elections were less than a month away).

I really cant believe how can people be so mean and cruel when they are after personal interest. I could continue talking about certain things and details I got to know because of my parents jobs, but I don’t really know until what point is it appropriate. Now I am only thinking, if this was used to manipulate state elections I don’t want to know how far can parties go to manipulate the next federal election, there’s nothing we can do but to wait and keep an eye on what is happening.

No comments: