Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE HUGE JOB

BE CAREFUL!


The huge job, well in this post I'm referring to the Corruption system that almost all of our countries have. This system of corruption consists in the taking of money it is not form their own work. They are taking that money sometimes by making like works with other persons, narcotraffic, and so many things that create a great imapct and affect a lot the economy and standard of living in our countries.



I'll like to specify my post in Mexico that is one of the countries with a Democratic government that presents almost always a corrupted system. What does people is thinking by doing this? is the question that I I'm always asking me. Why? Well, I realize that people make this not because they need the money, but sometimes they are forced to do such "obligations".


I'm really scared about all this because Mexico is increasing evertime more; we are having not only corruption, but we are also getting all this kinds of violence (violation, drugs, suicide, deads, killes, thieves, etc...) Our country is presenting such problems that make us appear as a poor country in respect and lack of order, but yes they said that we are rich in humilious persons.


All this problem "CORRUPTION", creates great impacts that we can't even imagine what does this simple act make such things. For example our country is suffering of diseases and of poorness, but no, the government can't do anything because they don't have enough money. And tell me why does the main political figures have as much money as they can and they said that they don't have enough money to pay or to help a bunch of friends that are sufferin of hunger or cold.

No comments: