Sunday, March 7, 2010

Insecurity


"Insecurity in Mexico"

Lately, I've been having concerns about how the future ins going to be, how our lives are going to be like, I thought about many aspects, they were two that cought mostly my attention, I thought about how technology will keep on changing our lives, and about the insecurity that we are living at now a days, and I thoight that before it was not like this, it had been getting worse and worse, so thats when I got really freakes out it this going to keep on going is this going to keep on growing?, because for me it is big enought, and even today when the phone rings and you don't know who is the one that's calling you act sort of agresive even, you don't want to say a word until you find out who is the one who's calling because you are afraid to be kidnapped.

When you are in the streets and an old man asks ypu for help you are afraid to help him, becuase he might be in a kidnappers group he might have drug in his hands and when he touches you he may do something to you, what I mean is that maybe in the futur we wont be able to leave home without a gun in our purse, and this is really worrying because we are afraid from each other and it shouldn't be that way, we should relay on each other we should be able to count on each other to trust us we are form the same kind and all this issues about insecurity shouldn't exisist we MUST begin to act as humans.

No comments: