Monday, March 8, 2010

My Grandfather.


I want to talk about my grandfather because I really admire him, He was person that did't only have companies that made money , he had his family and all of them where educated as he was, and all of his family is doing well nowdays.

I want to talk about him becuase all the good things he did to society, and religuios parties.

He help the poor people that didn't have money to pay their medicines like now is el Papanicolao,

His life was normal ,but at the age of 19 he feld the nessesity to create a company that sells all you can imagine like is Coppel , and he did well, then he did't only care about 1 company he wanted to expand, he did it .

I associete this with this class becuase we are seeing how people interacts and I think my granfather interacted well with the society.

In a conclusion I want to led people now that we all can do a better job in the society.

No comments: