Monday, March 8, 2010

It starts with you



I was doing my ethics homework and I got this idea of doing this blog post about it. I mean, we are all talking about global problems, problems in our society or in other societies; and we should really start to take some action for every one of them.


As answered some questions about values I came to the sense that it starts at the individual level. We know what values are, we have a moral code, we know what right and what is wrong. We should all think about the actions we do every day, even when you brush your teeth, you should think about it and consider if there is something you could do to make it be better to conrtibute for a greater good. Big steps start with small actions, lets save water, treat everyone with respect, don't throw trash on the floor, use your car less, be honest, be responsible, be respectful, and do all the good things that you can do. Every day when you are about to go to sleep, think back on your day and see what you did to help, trust me, you will feel better.

No comments: