Sunday, March 7, 2010

China´s economy


So for the final project we chose China, well, I chose China because the other members of my team weren’t in class. I was really nervous because I didn’t knew if the country I chose will like them and of top of that we have to be ambassadors so if you don’t like the country your work will not be as good as with a country you do like.

When I told them what we did at class and the country I chose I was relived to hear that they liked the country. I chose that country because news about it are going out very recently so we have updated information and is interesting because they have a different political and economical system so it is always entertaining to learn something new.

In the homework of searching about their economy we were at one of the team member’s house with laptops searching for information, so if someone found and interesting article she will discuss it and then we saved the page to take information later. So we were all the time discussing things. In one part we laughed a lot because it said something like Chinamerica is heading for divorce, and one said, that is from a tabloid right? We worked hard but we had fun.

The most interesting part for me was when I learned more about the US dollars that China has. I though that China was really powerful for having that money and that US was having more respect for China because of that but I learned that it wasn’t convenient for China to change the money to any other currency or do other things because it will cause inflation. So overall I liked the research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The second post so far connected with final projects, written in good detail, giving me an idea of how the process is going for you. Wasn't the idea of blogging about final projects just so easy? :)