Monday, March 8, 2010

The importance of organization


This wekeend was super stressful; I had a lot of things to do, like excesive homework, math guide, projects, a rehearsal of a play, social service and I also had to study for my math exam.

On friday, I went back to my house at 6 pm from school, when I arrived, I started to do all my homework and I went to bed at 12:30.

Saturday I woke up at 7 am, and went to a friend's house to work in a project, when we finished, at 10, we went to social service and we finished at 2 pm. When we arrived to frida's house again, we started to do other homework and I left her house at 8 pm.

Sunday I woke up at 9 pm, I kept on doing my math guide and my ethics homework, I went to the church and I went to bed at 11 pm.

This weekend, I discovered that a very important thing is to be organized.

Sometimes, we think that we can't cope with a lot of things, that only others can do everything, but we have to try harder; we have to find a way of using our time proactively and effectively to finish doing everything we have to do.

Procrastination is a term that most of us apply in our daily life... that is not right; "no dejes para mañana lo que puedes hacer hoy" that is a quote that we must start practicing to avoid the accumulation of works.

If we finish everything in time, we will have more time free for us, and we won't have worries, so let's be ORGANIZED.

No comments: