Monday, April 12, 2010

What's happening?


Haiti

Spain

México

Solomon Islands

Argentina

Chile

India

Afghanistan

Papua New Guinea

Kyrgyzstan

Tonga

Tanzania

Indonesia

China

Alaska

Russia

United States

This is list of places were in the last 7 days they have been registered earthquakes and repetitions of 4.5 degrees and up. The list looks like if it would never end and it is getting me worried. Before the present year they have never registered so much earthquakes of these intensities. The consequences of these are terrible.

Lots of people have died, some other are in danger and in extreme conditions. Help and support from countries have been arriving to those countries that have been affected by Mother Nature. But, won't there be a point were getting help from other countries will be almost impossible I know that there are lots of countries in the world, but those countries that are able to make big donations are also being affected and what will happen to the needing people when they stop receiving help?. I just hope we never get to that point because I don't even want to think in the consequences, they should be terrible.

Could all these earthquakes be a consequence from global warming or are they just part of a natural cycle of planet earth I really don't know, and right know all I can think is when will they stop. I want them to end now before they cause more damage and worst things or before the people I know and love end harmed.

No comments: