Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CRIME “Stop this please, we need help”



"Stop killing innocent people".........

What does CRIME means? After starting with this topic; I will like to share what does a crime means. A crime is an offence against a public law. In my words, for me a crime is an action that a person made in order to violate the law and to damage our society. A crime is always sanctioning if the person that commits it was found. We can’t see this topic as one, because in my opinion this joins lots of people in order to get with the criminal.

What are some types of crimes? We can find lots of crimes but the most important are these ones:

1) Serial crime (with a serial nature).

2) Federal crime (federal offense)

3) Organized Crime (transnational grouping manage by the leader)

4) Signal Crime (anti-social behavior)

5) Verbal Offence (limitations on freedom of speech)

8) White-Collar (committed by a well-standard person)

I’m going to be honest; I love crimes, I love the investigations and mystery that all these actions involve. For example there is a program on TV that I always see it (it name: “La Ley y El Orden”). I prefer to do these kinds of things and spend my night watching these movies than hanging out with my friends /depends.

Now, I’d had already see millions of cases of crimes that were very difficult and horrible to solve because they were about suicide or violation, so they were very aggressive. But one recent crime that happened right here in Mexico captured my attention. This crime was the one from the girl Paulette.

The first time I saw it, I thought: “ it’s the mom definitively”; but then when the girl appeared on the bottom of her bed, I started making different hypothesis. One of them is that maybe the mom got scared because it was an accident and she hide the baby, so then she get the baby out again and put it as if someone comes and put her there. But for example how does the police, with all that stuff of cameras, radios and technology couldn’t see who was the person that entered and hide the baby there. Another reason for the one I thought that was her mom is that when she is talking to the media, I don’t know if she was in shock or whatever but she doesn’t express her feelings. She was frozen; she doesn’t even have a tear.

Now, the other one that was suspicious for me or a bid doubt was her father. Maybe he wasn’t in her house, but for example he can get this as a vengeance toward her wife because they were separated. So, he left the girls and the mom says that they slept at 8 o`clock and when at 8 in the morning the “nana” came, she saw that the girl wasn’t there. But the only thing is that how does they can make this!!! Kill a girl of 4 years in order to take vengeance or any other objective that isn’t an excuse to kill a girl neither to kill someone or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like crime, you should see some UK shows - we have many on the subject!