Sunday, April 11, 2010

Having Fun


In the weekend our China final project team got together to finish the work. In a strange way, we had a lot of fun (or at least I did).
We were discussing a lot of articles on China saying things like "did you know that...." and thing like that. We were all in my dining room table, each with a laptop searching for information and doing work.

Of course there were some persons that occasionally went to Facebook to stalk other or that did other homework’s, but we managed to do a lot of the work. Another fun thing is that I made my guest (we were at my house) feel like we were in a starbucks.
I prepared some chocolate muffins and cappuccinos so that we had more energy and we just started discussing a lot of thing while drinking.


We did have our little problems, but nothing we couldn´t resolve. We are a very good team and we know how to resolve conflicts without making them bigger.
What I mean with all this is, I had fun doing this homework, I like knowing about other places and this project gave me the opportunity and the will to do so. You make things better if you like doing them.

No comments: