Monday, April 12, 2010

A new experience!!!






Five years ago I had my first trip alone, with no mommy nor daddy!!!! oupii. I went to a international summer english camp for the whole summer in Canada.
I really enjoyed being there, it was something completely new for me. They are designed for young advanced english students and they envolve tons of activities like wild water rafting, safari adventure, maid of the mist, etc.
My school days were basically divided into 3 parts. In the morning I had my regular classes with my group, they arranged them by TOEFL scores, where we saw grammar and some other stuff depending on your level. The second part of the day was after luch and it was the writting workshop. There we had our blogs were we were supposed to writte our adventures of the week and our opinions. The third and best part of the day was after the second break when we went out of school or stayed in school depending in the installations that we would require to do the activities. In these part of the day we were divided by colors, these way we would meet everyone in school.




We also had some trips were we were also arranged by colors. We went to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottowa, Hull, Quebec and Niagara on the Lake.
I really enjoyed the camp because it was something completely new for me and I think I grew up a little bit more. My parents also say that these types of experiences are good for maturing, cause I am able to learn how to administrate my money and time by myself.

No comments: