Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hard Working


This partial has been full of projects homework and extracurricular activities. Sometimes I ask myself if school has always been as stressful as it is today. Once I ask my mom that question and she told me that in her times, homework was not as heavy as it is today and that they didn’t have as much of activities as we have today. At first I was kind of mad, because of all the things school expects us to do. I mean, why do have to study that much? why do we need to do so many things every day? why is it different?. We normally got to school 7 hours a day and they still want us to work at home. I went on strike for a while and refused to do my homework, but come on, who am I fooling? I had to do my homework so I started doing it.
The week before Semana Santa I had tons of homework, projects and activities I had to assist at school, and lets don’t forget about servicio becario and the rehearsal for our literature play. Something you will like to add? It was very stressful and full of hard working, but I was able to succeed on it. Finally vacations came, but guess what? Homework! Even though I was able to relax I still had to make a space on my schedule to do homework. That was not the worst, the worst of all came when we return to classes. All this week I have been going to sleep at 2am and I woke up at 5:30am. Not cool at all! But this was not the reason I decided to write about this. The reason is that I realize that all the hard work I had was worthwhile. Every single thing I did will help me in some way in my life. Sometime our schedule is completely full and we stress and get mad, but I think it is important to realize that all that hard work will be payback sooner or later in the future. Just remember:
“The success is only the reward, what really matters is hard working”

No comments: