Sunday, April 11, 2010

Euthanasia

EUTHANASIA

Euthanasia as we almos all know is when someone wants or needs to end with her/his life, it had been also definied as the "assisted suicide".

And it also has been one of the most controversial subjects in our society, it had been a subject if discussion, as many of this kind of subjects it has it's pros and cons.

I am totally positive about euthanasia because, it is fair is certain situations, for intance, if me myself was in a hard situation like a friend of my mom he had a wife he had a son but his son passed away and so his wife five years after his wife, and know he had been diagnosed with cancer, they've given him like 2 or 3 months in this situation I really think it will be totally acceptable for him to ask for euthanasia and this to be given to him.

In the other hand, it might be considered as a murder, and maybe people around the sick one may think is cruel because there it is always a chance that s/he would live, and the relatives that agree with that person that they let s/he take her/his life, so I will say that it is a really tough decision.

No comments: