Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scientology vs Anonymous



I was again searching amazing videos at youtube when I saw a viral video explaining a mail made by a group called "Anonymous" which was accusing the new religion called "Scientology" for being a more of a cult than religion. The basis of this accusation was that scientology was getting all forums that talk about their religion deleted; they used their own followers for financial frauds; and those who ever talk badly about them get "mysteriously" killed.

I really don't know too much about this religion but it makes me wonder, why would a religion use their power in order to make frauds to their follower? I think that a religion's only desire is to bring well being to people, to make them feel identificated, and that a religion should only be of help for the society and not for self interest. I really believe that any religion serves for this porpuses aside for its own teachings and believes.

No comments: