Monday, February 8, 2010

TANDEO


What do you think of when I say WATER? probably in the same thing I do "lack of water" and if you live in Hermosillo in TANDEO.
Water is a big issue in the world, no country has enought water for its people, exept maybe for Canada, and even they know water is a limited resource.
So, how does this affects me directly? well, in my particular case it doesn´t affects me that much because I have a tinaco, but it still changes some things like that we can only do our laundry in the afternoons (when the sun is really HOT!!!), the same goes for the dishes and my little garden isn´t that nice anymore. But to others it affects them even more because they don´t have tinacos and they have to adapt their shedules to their water hours, like for instance if the boy was used to shower himself in the mornings now he has to do it in the night and vice-versa.
Since we have no big water supplies near the city there is no other option than to rationalize water at the moment.
Maybe the real solution for us is to build a desaladora. The problem is that we also don´t have money to build one; then for Hermosillo´s people at this moment there no other choice than to adapt.

No comments: