Saturday, April 10, 2010

Abortion


ABORTION

This is one of the most common discussions now a days, and I have thought a lot of this subject, because in my opinion is a very delicate subject it has A LOT of cons and A LOT of pros, and me myself I have thought about both of the sides of this terrible act, but I think that it is something that it is no one's call but the mother, I'm not saying that just because you got pregnant you have the right to decide for another human being life.

For me the good thing that this act has or why it should be more accepted is because if a women at least consider this as an option well, I think that it will be better to let her do it because, if a mother to be even think about the possibility of murdering her own children is because obviuosly she doesn't want it, and if the baby is born it will be an unloved baby, and well why to be people to this world to be miserable and mistreated, and well just to increase the overpopulation.

And in the other hand it is really bad because is your children and you are not like meant to hate what you created it must be a gift, (it really depends on each person situation) and I think as a catholic that it is a sin as suicide because if God decided that you are meant to have a baby who are you decide not to, just because you don't want it you will murder it, because "it is a cell", "it cannot feel" of course it feels!

Sometimes I am consious that maybe it depends on the situation, the mother must really decide but honestly I think that there it is no justification for murdering anyone AND EVEN LESS IF IT IS YOUR BABY!!

No comments: