Sunday, April 4, 2010

The brain suckers

In my family, we have a ps3, a wii and everyone has a portable game and I love these games; but recently, I have noticed that my relatives spend too much time in these videogames, they are becoming addict to these kind of games, they want to play every single minute they can and it’s kind of funny how these games affect them, because you can see they start to lack of imagination, and whenever they want to joke they bring these weird jokes about their games that nobody understands.

When they are playing these games they loose their minds, they are like zombies trying to reach the next level. Whenever I try to make them go out and have some fun or even just take a walk, see the moon or anything, they just don’t want to go and they want to play even they had played for about hours or even don’t want to sleep because they still want to play more. I think that when they reach this point that’s when our parents have to do something on the matter. The other day I read in QUO magazine that every human has to follow the 8 rule, which consists of 8 hours for working, 8 hours for fun and 8 hours for resting and I think it’s quite true, because we have to balance everything and organize out time.

I think it is important to bring a balance; it is ok to play with them because that’s why they were created, to have fun and don’t be bored, but we have to take care about the time of our lives that we spent in those games, because we also have to get along with our family, nature, and so on. They are not bad if we use them cautiously.


No comments: