Saturday, April 10, 2010

Earthquakes


EARTHQUAKES

I've been kind of conserned lately about things that have been happening around the world, things that have to do with nature matters.

We obviously all know that they have been several earthquakes lately and this is OBVIOUSLY not common, I've noticed that i less than half a year they have been 4 earthquakes! regardless of how harming they were they happened.

And talking with my mom and commenting with her about this she told me something that made me think, seh said "look all what we have done to nature it is giving us our payback, because it has to manifestate it self in some way", and at first I thought that it was exagerated that it was really senseless what she was saying, but one day I really thought about it and I realized that it mught be truth.

I thought like "what if..." maybe it can't be directly our fault, we of course have nothing to do with the movement of the techtonic plaques, but maybe it is in fact some sort of payback, becuase if we really think about it we might think of ALL of what we are doing to pur planet and what we have done, at the begging it might have been unconsiusly but at this point we ought to take conciousness about what we are doing.

No comments: