Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sexual Education



Last night I got the chance of talking with a friend of mine about pregnancy in children, and we both had the same point of view about the topic. We think that many girls and boys of my generation face a poor knowledge about the topic. School usually teach us about HIV or common diseases you can get. But school is not there when you need some one to talk or to ask doubt that you have. So we came to a conclusion that nothing is better than having an open conversation with your parents, because they are the one that will never let that something bad happen to you. They are the ones that haver already passed trough you age and can give you tips so you can go to the right direction. I usually talk with my mom about girls of my age who are pregnant and girls that already have babies. I found this really sad because some of them where friends of mine and I think having babies in such an early age disturbes everything on your life(plans). Not because of bringin the baby to life I mean because you will have to drop school and where is your future? You may have sometime to start working to you can give your child something to eat or sometimes where to sleep! I invite all of you before of doing somenthing to talk to some one mayba friend, an aunt, some one in church and of course your parents. Think what can a children do with another children? At your age you are nos capable of mainanting anothers life. Abstinence is good everything has it's own time.

No comments: