Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Together Untill The End"

Together until the end? YEAH RIGHT… Do you really know what am I talking about? Maybe some of you do know a lot much more than me about this topic, but in the resent days I have noticed some interesting facts about divorces, and I’m not saying that this is my case or my parents’. I have some friends of mine who are children of a divorced couple, and they have had a lot of problems regarding to their parents’ divorce. They are not confident with anyone and they are more reserved. They don’t actually smile nor have fun as they usually did. Now their parents are each one with another partner, and this partner has his/her own children! So imagine... my friends have like 6 brothers and sisters that are not actually biological ones. Could you be able of living like this?
While I was talking to one of my uncles, he told me that Sonora has actually the highest divorce rates all over Mexico, and I don’t know if in the world. Today people is not conscious of what marriage means. MARRIAGE IS FOR EVER! In ancient times, people think two times before getting marriage in order to avoid separating from their partners, but today this is very different. People today think of marriage as a game, they get married once and if things go wrong, they get divorced and in most of the cases marry again. PEOPLE MARRY WITH THE IDEA THAT THE CAN ACTUALLY GET DIVORCED!!
This problem is because we as a society do not know how to deal with problems. We prefer to avoid confronting problems. Divorces DESTROY entire families. Divorces DESTROY entire lives. So why don’t we do something to avoid this? If you are not completely sure of loving with all your heart, well... DON’T MARRY HIM/HER! Avoid that divorce step. Believe me, you will save a loooooot of money because divorces are really expensive, and at the same time you will save yourself a lot of formalities.
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH =)

No comments: