Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Semana Diabla"

What a good topic right? "semana diabla" … the best of the bests. We as adolescents LOOOOVE this week of the year! It is a week for us to behave badly. It is a week for having extreme fun with friends. It is a week for… disaster, deaths, accidents, misunderstandings… Everyone here know what am I talking about, don’t you? I know that this week is very funny, but we don’t know when something bad is going to happen to us or to someone near to us. I insist, we as adolescents don’t know how to measure danger. Visiting Kino Bay this week has turned out into a tradition year by year. Even though there have been lots of accidents, the young society continues visiting Kino Bay these days.
Visiting the beach in the “semana diabla” consists of lots of alcohol and drugs. Adolescents usually go to Kino Bay because they go without their parents, so they do whatever they please to do. They drink until they get to feel no pain. They not even get to sleep because they don’t want to lose any minute for drinking. This is the reason why things happen… Drunk and irresponsible adolescents are the culprits of the tragedies that occur during the week.


I’m not saying that every girl and boy who goes to the beach get drunk, but the majority does. I for example, I am going to Kino Bay, but I am going together with my friends, and my entire family. It is the first time in my life that I go to the beach this week. I cried my parents to give me permission to go, and they agreed, but they are going with me. I don’t see any problem with that, they are going to take care of me : )

I know that only YOU teacher read every blog post, but I really hope that some of my classmates get to read this and make conscience.

PLEASE take care. Have fun, but healthy fun... I love you all, and I’ll see you at Kino Bay!

No comments: