Monday, March 1, 2010

What is the best?


During my vacations of 2008, I went to Hungary. From all my tour in Europe, I would definetley choose Hungary as the best place I visited. The city was so interesting, the bus station, the parlament, everything, but the most important thing that caught my eye was the old buildings that were all with graffiti and messages. I totally analyzed it was the ghost of comunism. During the Hungary tour, a man told us that Hungary was just se in the 90's as a republic.Moreover, I was curious about what was comunism.


Comunism is a political theory that focus in avoiding the private property and the proletariate. It is when everybody is the same, no social classes, you have yout own hause, medical service, food, etc. But you can not have your own weath. Meanwhile, capitalism is when you have exchanges, trades, your own wealth, etc.


But, what is the best? Being equal or being diferent? What about human rights?


The popular republic was used in Budapest ruled by Nagy, and when suddenly everythinf finished, more than 200.000 pepole went to the parlament to celebrate the democracy in their country. What really wanted the people of Hungary? Does Comunism is bad? what about capitalism?


The answer is in yourself, you have the power to decide about what is the best political ideology according to your own ideology.

No comments: