Sunday, February 28, 2010

UNIDOS =)

I am extremely excited and happy with the social service that was assigned to me this semester! It is really cool. Even though I have just attended UNIDOS two times, I feel different about myself. Hanging out with this people who are different to us make me feel lucky about myself. The UNIDOS kids are very nice to us. This kind of activities helps us also to see that regardless of the disabilities, we can all be the same in many ways. We have the same interests and dislikes. We can learn to have fun together without discriminating. We need to learn to love our neighbors!
It is very comfortable to do something for someone and as gratitude you receive a big smile full of happiness and love. What this UNIDOS association does is very noble and kind. To give affection to this people has no name. I really enjoy being with this kids. They make me laugh a lot! I hope that more people could have the opportunity to coexist with disabled people, so that they can appreciate life from another perspective.
WE ARE ALL THE SAME JUST FOR BEING HUMAN!

No comments: