Saturday, March 6, 2010

IT'S TIME TO END DISTRACTED DRIVING.


Today when I was in my way to a friends house I took a chance to look outside the car window, and suddenly I saw how a girl was about to create a huge accident. The reason of the girl was that she was texting a message on her cellphone. So I started thinking and I got to a conclusion that millions of people talk, text, and sometimes e-mail on their cellphones while driving. But if you think you can do whatever of the things I mentioned above, let me tell you you can not. Things can wait and a message while driving do not wait for you, they can kill you in a second. Almost 60 percent of the society accepted that they use their cellphones while driving. So let me tell you, you are not the only living person in streets families, kids, and granpa's are there. Open your eyes and see how you can destroy a family by turing downside to your cell to send a message. Driving and talking is as harmful as driving with alcohol influence. When I arrived home I strated looking about a campaign that my ethics teacher talked about in our last class. the campaign was proposed by Oprah and I got to say this is one of the best things I have know recently. So I invite to STOP using cells whinle driving and to be aware remeber your life is also in danger. CARS ARE ¡NO PHONE ZONE!

No comments: