Saturday, March 6, 2010

ANA AND MIA


Last night I was having many problems to sleep so I started reading some bloggs I found on internet. Suddenly I saw a blog about Ana and Mia. Even today morning I am still feeling really upset about what I read last night. In this blog girls and boys that have problems such as anorexia and builima share information about how they feel and many other thigs. The thing that got me really upset and also mad is the fact that girls that are 1. 70 height and weight 50 kg are trying to find diets, because they feel FAT! These kinds of diseases and web sites are the ones governement should talk about in campaigns to try to prohibit them or to show the society about them, and also talk to parents so the can be aware about what their kids look up on internet. This blog need to be prohibited because it is creating a monster og those boys and girls who actually believe that they are helping them by giving them diets that actually are killing them. Another thing I saw on tha blog was "TIPS" that everyone post like every time you are hungry put a pillow under your skirt and think you will looke like that when you eat your favorite apple. This kind of web site are not only damaging phisically the people who follow it this website is also damaging phsycologically everyone and pushing them more into their probelm. In many parts of the world they have really good campaings to warn girls about this diseases, and in Mexico we actually have not had one and I think it is time to make an intervention. Girls and Boys you do not have to look like a "princess" to be pretty you just have to be yourself.

No comments: